Weston Town Council has recently secured funding through Arts Council England’s Museum Resilience Fund grant to undertake a project to develop new business models for its museum.
The project is being undertaken as three separately-commissioned assignments.
1. Audience Development
2. Improve the retail offer
3. Improve the catering offer
Please note these last two are the subject of separately-commissioned assignments.
We now seek a specialist in audience development to:
• improve and embed engagement with current audiences
• identify ways of attracting new audiences including disabled and minority communities.
• attract a wider community involvement through volunteering
• identify requirements of new audiences for them to be able to engage with the museum offer
• provide workforce training
If you are interested, please read through the information in this Project Consultant Brief
If you wish to be considered for this work, please submit an expression of interest proposal on no more than six sides of A4 setting out:
• Your suitability and experience to undertake this project, providing three relevant examples of previous successful assignments and three references;
• How you would approach the assignment (an outline methodology/programme would be useful); and
• Your fee bid proposal, clearly indicating how many days you are including and what services are included/excluded in this.
Please note – we can only accept fixed fee proposals.
Please return this by 12 noon on 17th February 2017
By hard copy to:
Weston-super-Mare Town Council